Pen & Paper Theatre Co. aims to produce high quality and creative works that engages, inspires and enlightens audiences and communities; all the while producing professional experiences and credits for young artists. Pen and Paper Theatre Co. strives to exploit the ever changing face of theatre to produce works that pursues excellence in new and contemporary writing, classic texts and theatrical experience.
Pen & Paper Theatre Co. aims to achieve this statement by:
- Producing a broad range of theatrical performance including new works by emerging artists.
- Providing opportunities for "Young in industry" and emerging artists to gain experience and professional values.
- Maintaining a strong commitment to the support, motivation, and development of progress of all artists and creatives working with Pen & Paper Theatre Co.
- Identifying and develop new creative partnerships with other professional arts practitioners and artists.
- Creating educative links within and around the Vale.
- Express artistic, civic and educational abilities and interests in our community;
- Building and promote arts within the Vale and surrounding areas.
- Presenting high class theatrical experiences by the company at affordable prices.
- Operating a Equal Opportunities policy through out the company.
- Generating the necessary resources and efficiently managing them in support of our mission.